Over the last few years, there have been several tragic incidents related to infants, young children and pets inadvertently left in the back seats of cars in adverse temperatures. ChecktheBack! is an app developed by MobileDev99 to help prevent such occurrences. After driving, ChecktheBack! sends a notification to your Android Phone, iPhone and/or Apple Watch to remind you to check the rear seat of your vehicle. The notification is accompanied by a photo that you upload to the app as an additional means of jogging your memory about your precious cargo. Two minutes after sending the initial notification, ChecktheBack! sends another one, just in case you happen to be juggling multiple things at once.
Features and Benefits:
- Sends a notification to Android Phone(coming soon!), iPhone and/or Apple Watch to check the backseat shortly after a driving trip.
- Allows for adding a photo that appears in your notifications to further help jog your memory. The photo can be updated at any time.
- Set it and forget it - no need to interact with the app after initial setup.
- Vehicle independence - No fumbling with settings, bluetooth connections, nor linking your phone to vehicles. ChecktheBack! works on your phone regardless of the vehicle you are traveling in.
- Uses the most energy efficient algorithms to optimize battery life.
Disclamer: ChecktheBack! is NOT a substitute for remaining aware of your children or pets in the backseat and it DOES NOT in any way guarantee outcomes. It is a tool to help you in your efforts to avoid leaving your children or pets in the backseat of a vehicle for an extended period of time. ChecktheBack! SHOULD NOT be solely relied upon to remember to check the backseat before leaving your vehicle.
ChecktheBack! Support Form
Required fields marked with an asterisk*